There are so many different programs on offer from Physically Fit, and each one is designed to help our clients achieve specific goals.
This month, we’re shining the spotlight on our PowerHyper Advanced 4 Week Program.
This month-long training regime is ideal for people who are looking to improve their strength and muscle size, as well as their overall conditioning.
We can’t lie, it’s an intense ride for individuals at all stages of their fitness journeys. But, as with all our programs, you’ll definitely get out what you put in!
What does the PowerHyper Advanced 4 Week Program involve?
The PowerHyper involves elements of powerlifting and bodybuilding-style hypertrophy training.
The main aim of the plan is to improve strength in the big lifts – for example, squats, bench presses, deadlifts, and overhead presses. The exercises here are designed to build quality muscle tissue and significantly improve muscle quality.
In just 4 short weeks, you can expect to see an enhanced physique, and better muscle density and conditioning. You’ll also find you have increased strength and endurance during core lifts, something which is essential if you want to compete.
What makes the PowerHyper different to other training plans out there?
One of the best things about our PowerHyper is you’ll get a different workout every single day, so you’ll never get bored.
In fact, you can restart the program after your initial stint and keep training in this way until you hit your targets.
You’ll also receive supplementary exercises to ensure you have a detailed plan to follow for the full 4 weeks.
Instructions will be sent to you in the form of short, mobile-friendly videos that show you how to carry out each of the exercises safely. These videos are usually only between 10 and 20 seconds long, so they’re easy to digest and can be watched on the go.
We’ve used this coaching plan on numerous clients to date, and all of them have seen incredible results. You can check out some of our general testimonials here.
A taste of what to expect
Here’s a quick rundown of what our PowerHyper schedule looks like:
- The plan includes the calculations you need for your main core lifts: squats, deadlifts, and bench presses.
- In week 1, you’ll focus on drop sets, otherwise known as the multi-poundage system. By continuing exercise at lower weights, you’ll force your muscles to work as hard as they can, just like you would if you were competing. It’s truly one of the most effective ways of increasing muscle size and endurance.
- In week 2, you’ll use supersets. These involve shortening the rest periods between exercises that either use the same muscle groups or opposing muscles. Working out using this method will increase the blood flow to the muscle groups that are being worked.
- In week 3, we’ll shift the focus to your big lifts, working up to 85% of your 1RM. The other exercises we set will be designed to work on your functional hypertrophy – that is, the strategic growth of muscles for the best possible performance.
- In week 4 – the final phase of the program – it’s all about the deload. Exercises will be performed at around 60% of your max, giving your body a chance to recover from the heavy lifting and encouraging it to pump blood around the body for a more active recovery.
As we already mentioned, once you’ve completed the program, you can repeat these steps again using your new predicted one rep maxes for your calculations.
Head over to our shop to purchase our PowerHyper Advanced 4 Week Program online. If you have questions regarding any of our bodybuilding plans, or you’d like advice as to which coaching program will be the best fit for you, speak to our team today.